Rules & FAQs
Rules and Policies
Please Read and Review Before Your Visit
Family Fun is very important to us, these rules are in place so everyone can enjoy a safe and wonderful experience!
A Waiver is required for all participants. Please take a moment to click the link above to complete a digital waiver prior to your visit.
- Socks are required at all times, and are available for purchase if needed. *Grip style socks should NOT be worn for bouncing.
- All participants must be able to walk and be under 200 lbs. Adult bouncing is restricted during Birthday Parties and during peak times.
- Infants (non-walkers) are NOT permitted on the rides.
- All bouncers must slide feet first down all slides, one at a time. No standing or jumping from or down slides.
- No Running!
- Please listen to all Staff members. Employees/Staff reserve the right to ask anyone to leave an attraction for misuse or safety concerns.
- NO sharp objects are permitted on the attractions, this includes some jewelry and accessories.
- Glasses should be removed before bouncing whenever possible.
- No Gum, food or drinks permitted on rides!
- Toddler Area is a designated area for children ages 4 & under only. Siblings/Adults are not to accompany toddlers on these attractions.
- No rough play, tumbling, flips, or other potentially hazardous activities are permitted.
- Please pay attention to ride design, no jumping over or on ride barriers. Please enter and exit at the appropriate area of the attraction.
- Outside food & drinks are NOT permitted in the facility. Cake/cupcakes may be brought in by reserved parties only.
Management reserves the right to dismiss anyone from the facility, without refund, for use of profanity or poor conduct.
Can I bring in food/drinks?
Is the facility safe for all ages?
May I drop off my child?
Is there a charge for Adults?...Can Adults Bounce?
Are Rooms available to rent?
Why must bouncers wear socks?
Do I need a reservation for Bouncing?
Do I have to pay for a child under 2?
Do you offer Group Discounts?