Rules and Policies
Please Read and Review Before Your Visit
Family Fun is very important to us, these rules are in place so everyone can enjoy a safe and wonderful experience!
A Waiver is required for all participants. Please take a moment to click the link above to complete a digital waiver prior to your visit.
- Socks are required at all times, and are available for purchase if needed. *Grip style socks should NOT be worn for bouncing.
- All participants must be able to walk and be under 200 lbs. Adult bouncing is restricted during Birthday Parties and during peak times.
- Infants (non-walkers) are NOT permitted on the rides.
- All bouncers must slide feet first down all slides, one at a time. No standing or jumping from or down slides.
- No Running!
- Please listen to all Staff members. Employees/Staff reserve the right to ask anyone to leave an attraction for misuse or safety concerns.
- NO sharp objects are permitted on the attractions, this includes some jewelry and accessories.
- Glasses should be removed before bouncing whenever possible.
- No Gum, food or drinks permitted on rides!
- Toddler Area is a designated area for children ages 4 & under only. Siblings/Adults are not to accompany toddlers on these attractions.
- No rough play, tumbling, flips, or other potentially hazardous activities are permitted.
- Please pay attention to ride design, no jumping over or on ride barriers. Please enter and exit at the appropriate area of the attraction.
- Outside food & drinks are NOT permitted in the facility. Cake/cupcakes may be brought in by reserved parties only.
Management reserves the right to dismiss anyone from the facility, without refund, for use of profanity or poor conduct.
Can I bring in food/drinks?
We do not permit any outside food or drinks in the facility, unless bringing a dessert item with a reserved Party/Event. We provide many affordable snack and drink options. We even have Hershey’s Ice Cream cakes available for purchase if you would like to do cake here without the full Party option. A personal water bottle is acceptable.
Is the facility safe for Toddlers?
Our facility is a safe play area for children who can walk, play and climb independently. Children who require assistance in these areas will not be permitted on the attractions.
Why must bouncers wear socks?
We require socks for all bouncers for several reasons; it is more sanitary than bare feet, socks help prolong the life of the inflatables, and socks prevent certain misuse of the equipment.
Do I have to pay for a child under 2?
Yes, we require admission for anyone that will be bouncing. We do allow one adult, who must be under 200 lbs, to accompany a child 2 yrs. or under at no charge.
Do I need a reservation?
Reservations are only required when bringing a group of 15 or more. Please call in advance so we may be properly staffed.
Do you offer Group Discounts?
We offer group discounts to organizations with 15 or more bouncers. Discounts are available weekdays only and must be reserved in advance.